Here are some projects I made to teach kids how to use Scratch. For each one there is a video showing the result, a worksheet that the kids would work through, a solution sheet to help the helpers and a link to the Scratch page where you can have a go with the finished project.
I would typically show the finished result first so the kids know what they are aiming towards, then give them the sheets to work through and help them when needed.
- Scratch project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/143623099/
- Scratch project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/147332984/
Tron – Light Cycles
- Scratch project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/150157183/
I haven’t got a video for this one – just an image.
This one I didn’t make any worksheets for – but feel free to have a mess around with the project anyway.
- Scratch project – Basic: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/151169695/
- Scratch project – Advanced: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/151101041/